Friday, January 28, 2011

FOR JULIE


These aren't in a good order but I got lazy.
Hey, it's free music so stop complaining.

1. USA BOYS - HEALTH
2. In Heat (Javelin Rmx) - HEALTH
3. From Across the Sea - Jeniferever
4. It's OK - Lampshade
5. Humanitarianism - Zeigeist
6. I'm a Pilot - Fanfarlo
7. Switched On - Islands
8. Young Shields - Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
9. Night - Zola Jesus
10. Vermillion Stage 1 - A Cuckoo
11. Agoraphobia - Deerhunter
12. Alike - Efterklang
13. Way Out - Ellen Allien & Apparat
14. Frsh Hex (Feat. Beck) - Tobacco
15. Ecstasy - jj
16. I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li
17. Libraries - Seabear
18. Imprint After - Toro Y Moi
19. Daniel - Bat For Lashes
20. Dragonfly - My Brightest Diamond
21. Vanilla Vodka - When I Was 12
22. Black Hearts - Audrey
23. Mirrorage - Glasser
24. House Jam - Gang Gang Dance
25. Lemonade - CocoRosie
26. Embrace - Pnau

No comments:

Post a Comment