Monday, January 10, 2011

FOR JILL

BADDEST BITCH

I said I would send you mixtapes so I made one but of course it's just a vomit of blaze worthy uhh whatever.
I need, I need a silver furrrrred... sugar sugar... daddy bear. haha.
from serbia.

1. Optimus Maximus - Gatekeeper
2. EYE (FEAT. HOW I QUIT CRACK) - †‡†
3. NATURALLY NIKE7UP DEATH AT SEA MIX - NIKE7UP
4. TOTAL DOMINATION - House of LaDosha (believe what you heard)
5. Song for Donna Ruppert - This Song is a Mess but so am I (why?)
6. Polishing Silver - Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows (this is our theme song)
7. Awara Sadiyon Se - Kalyanji Anandji Feat. Asha Bhosle (this is where it starts going wrong)
8. Mohabbat Kar Beyhti - Kuljit Bhamra (what doth life anyway??)
9. 03 Untitled - Hype Williams (this is the ringtone I use for when my dad calls)
10. New Orleans - Former Ghosts
11. Smokey Taboo - CocoRosie
12. Berry Metal - Metallic Falcons
13. Ghost of Love - David Lynch (WHAT.)


STRAIGHT BOY

So I don't even know what kind of music you like anymore. But UHHHH enjoy anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment