Friday, October 14, 2011

LA VIBES


So this is a mixtape I made for my friend who needs to get over a certain boy.
Just a disclaimer: I got a lot of these songs from much more fabulous blogs like beko and Gucci Goth so I would suggest checking them out.

Tracks:

Telepathic Boys - Alligator Indian
Catcher in the Rye - Azure Blue
I Wanna Kill - Crocodiles
Valley of Wastoids - FNU Ronnies
Ending - Front Bottoms
When I'm Dead - Girls Of The Gravitron
Sexual Angel (feat. Princess Chelsea) - Golden Axe
We Are Water - HEALTH
Last American Hero - James Ferraro
Army of Me - Liars
Born Bad - The Leatherettes
Absolute TWO - Luke Chrisinger
The Pleasure Song - Marianne Faithful
I Wanna Be Your Dog - Portable Morla
Outlaw - Pradada
Pop Song - Rape Faction
It's Hot - Religious Knives
Parallel Warrior - Robedoor
Cool Boy - Sex Worker
A/B Machines - Sleigh Bells
Chrome Vox - Tropic of Cancer
Gong Kicker - Turrks
God Is Not a Pro - A Victim of Society
Ex Machina - VIOLETHOUR
Momento Acido Contemporaneo - XYX
I Am Not From London - Ania Et Le Programmeur

Part 1

Part 2

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words about Gucci Goth! Nice selection; crazy to see my friend Portable Morla on there :D

    ReplyDelete